- One of the leading education institutions in China
- Up to one month paid teacher training provided, BFSU is serious about teaching quality
- Free Chinese lessons and team building activities
- Curriculum library provided
Beijing Foreign Studies University (BFSU)
Founded in 1941, Beijing Foreign Studies University is a prestigious university in China under the direct leadership of the Ministry of Education. It is one of the first universities listed under Project 211 which comprises top universities in China. “Language Education” and “Internationalization” are the DNA of BFSU.
E-PLUS was Co-founded by Beijing Foreign Studies University in July, 2010, it is under the direct leadership of School of International Education. E-PLUS for K-12 BFSU designs a growing path for 4 -18 year-olds by providing courses that build up their competence in three areas (known as three pillars)–foreign language, academic skills and social activities, developing a style of its own in the eld of domestic K-12 education. It aims to prepare students to cope with a cross-cultural environment from both national and global perspectives.
By May 2017, E-PLUS for K-12 BFSU has established 30 campuses in 4 cities (Beijing, Nanjing, Xi’an and Hefei) in China, 20 of which are located in Beijing. The total student number has reached over 20,000.
• Adhering to the mutually agreed-upon work schedule;
• Planning daily lessons, conducting classes, delivering student assessments and communicating with parents, staff and others as appropriate;
• Attending other events such as regular teacher training, etc.
|School Type||Training Centre|
(18 actual teaching hours)
|Work days||5 days a week, Wednesday to Sunday|
|Student Age||4 – 13 years old|
|Contract Length||1 year|
- Salary – RMB 12,500 /month
- Up to one month paid teacher training provided
- Lunch allowance RMB – 20/work day
- Transport allowance – RMB 100/month
- Allowance for Teaching Classes of Younger Kids – RMB 20/ teaching hour
- Free accommodation (RMB 3,500/month standard) or RMB 3,500/month paid with salary as housing allowance
- Round trip flight reimbursed – RMB 10,000/year
- China Statutory holidays and 10 days’ paid holiday
- Free Chinese lessons and team building activities;
- Airport pick-up
- Bilingual life assistance
- Medical insurance
- Renewal bonus and increasing paid holiday